APREC 2011, Asia Pacific the sky is the limit? Setting tempo for growth, 13-15 October 2011, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
What is APREC?
- APREC – Asia Pacific Real Estate Congress
- The Asia Pacific’s most comprehensive and prestigious property Conference and events covering Property & Real Estate, Finance and Economic
- A biennial event for FIABCI members & professionals of the Asia Pacific Region
Why you should attend:
Networking, Education, Sights and Sounds
- 1,000 conference attendees expected from all over the world
- A 2-day Conference covers 3 main areas:
- Property & Real Estate,
- Keynote Address, Presentations & Workshops deliver by Eminent Speakers and Panelists.
- Exhibitions, Study Tours.
- Cocktail Reception and Malaysia Property Awards Dinner a.k.a. Malaysian Property “OSCAR”
Benefits of Attending APREC 2011
- Gain updated knowledge solutions and insights on the global real estate development trends.
- Networking opportunities amongst industry players from various countries.
- Meet financiers and potential investors from financial institutions worldwide.
- Increase understanding of business cultures between countries and region.
- Opportunity to share ideas and thoughts with different international property professionals.
Who Should Attend?
- Chairman / President
- CEO / COO / CFO
- Property Practitioners & Professionals
- Various Consultants
- Fund and Asset Managers
- Valuers / Surveyors
- Estate Agents
- Who’s who in the industry
10 CPD Hours by Board of Surveyors, Appraisers and Estate Agents
6 CPD Hours by Board of Quantity Surveyors Malaysia
6 CPD Hours by Board of Architects Malaysia
-Form, Program, in Menu download